USB-Lock-RP™© Official Demo Download
Demo Installation Instructions:
- Install “setup_control.exe”. (Run as administrator in 1 server or computer).
- During installation enter a port number or leave blank to use default port 3100.
Start the Control:
- Click on: Windows Start Menu - Programs - USB Lock RP - Start USB Lock RP
- Enter password and click OK. During Demo the password is: DemoPass123
- When starting for the first time the program will prompt to install clients. The main interface will show the IP Number of the control. (This IP or Machine name should be used while installing clients.)
- Proceed to install clients.
Clients Manual Installation:
- Install “setup_client.exe”. (Install as administrator in up to 5 computers.)
- During installation enter the “Control” IP address or machine name.
- During installation enter the port number you enter during control installation or also leave blank.
- Continue to finalize the installation.
- Once a client is installed it establishes connection with the control and will show in the control network list.
- You can now start to managing devices access in real-time from the Control straightforward administrative interface
Uninstalling Clients: Clients need to be uninstalled from the Control. Select the client from the list and press uninstall.
Uninstalling the Control: After uninstalling clients. Click on: Windows Start Menu - Programs - USB Lock RP - uninstall USB Lock RP
The Demo will allow testing all functionality in 5 client stations.
USB Lock RP Free Licenses:
If you are testing for a large order and require some free licenses to review personalization or put the software to work in small scale prior to ordering, let us know as we could grant to your organization fully Licensed setups to control 10 clients at no charge.
USB Lock RP version 13.241 download:
For Windows Operating Systems Updated: May 29, 2023.
The DEMO Control allows to Centrally Manage
Devices Access in up to 5 Computers. (clients)
Contents: (All digitally signed components with Extended Validation code signing certificate)
- Control installer
- Client installer
- Client installer msi
- Demo license certificate
- Installation instructions
- Operating Manual
- MSI Deployment instructions.
Note: Testing is fully supported.
Test Guide: Removable Media Policy Enforcement Guide
Our team stands by to assist on resolving any questions you may have.
Support is given by e-mail or phone in English. Just let us know.
In this page you can always find the latest version official demo.
If you would like to learn more about controlling usb devices access to endpoint computers in a network, please visit our Device Control page.