Network devices access control
Licensed by Top Notch Organizations
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003
Embedded POSReady 2009
Technical Data Sheet
Network operating systems
default friendliness to portable storage needs to be controlled.
Lock RP network security offers control over removable storage and will
efectivally protect from un authorized use of removable devices.
central control provides full functionality from a central location, no
matter how many computers your network has usb lock rp can protect your
network by allowing only specifically authorized devices and or
interfaces to function
and block the rest.
& data protector
removable media access control to complement
security in air gap network systems
ICS, SCADA or to protect corporate network systems and data.
- Block, or allow removable storage use by class
- Authorize groups of usb devices by PID,
and/or specific usb devices by hardware ID to operate on
clients or across the network.
- Get automatic realtime email alerts of portable
devices conection to any network station. (smtp)
- Authorize specific external sata drives
(e-sata) on any client station.
- Automatically receive alerts, and record the
insertion of allowed, or blocked devices in real-time.
- Up to date with technology protection:
- Super speed transfer usb 3.0, e-sata and firewire
- Latest generation media transfer protocol devices
- Presents informative alerts screens at client
side upon devices connections (personalized with licensed
- Generate security status, alerts or per machine
protection history reports.
- Audit: system information, installed software,
windows updates- security patches, and running processes on any client.
- Option to deploy password to allow temporary
authorization from client end while client PC or laptop is not on the
- Remote update or uninstall client application
+ Monitors file transfers made from client
PCs to authorized devices.
- Automatically monitors and registers endpoints
The name and exact size of files transferred from client PCs to
Device insertion date/time and the specific device hardware identifier
The name of the PC machine and user/users logged at insertion time.
- Get auto-email details of extracted files to
authorized devices across the network
(smtp) TLS SSL Authenticate (also compatible with Microsoft Exchange
+ Protects the information inside
authorized portable devices.
- Remote portable protection assignment and
- Centralized password storage: Allowing to internally
troubleshooting any "lost password issues"
Automatically logs the relation:
DEVICE USER-DEVICE ID-DEVICE HOME-DEVICE
PORTABLE PROTECTOR PASSWORD.
- Smart auto-encryption: When force encryption is set
to ON, files transferred to authorized devices are auto encrypted and
the user at client PC is noted of the encryption progress by a small
unobtrusive message and distinctive pitch beep.
- Forcing auto-encryption is recommended to ensure the
portable protector is used.
- USB lock RP-E Portable protectors run inside the
USB's drive offering password protected drag & drop file